Sunday, March 22, 2009

Blah-g Fuh-lash!!

I am now opening my blah-g to advice! If you need advice on anything, and I mean any-thing, just ask me. I give fabulous advice awn everything: fashion, make up, boyz, school, etc. You can either ask for my advice through e-mail, or just by commenting. I prefer e-mail, though. If you have a really good question, then I'll dedicate an ENTIRE blah-g to answering it. If it's really private, and you don't want the public to know what you're question is, then when you e-mail me, just write PRIVATE on the top. I puh-romise, if you want it to be private then consider it private. Soo girls, start asking!!

Btw, go to VIEW MY PROFILE, and go to contact and you can e-mail me from there. My e-mail adress is: massiekurx10@gmail.com. 

xoxo,

MB

3 comments:

  1. OMG massie you are so awesome. i need to pick between gold michael kors wedges christian laboutin heels. help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sejal
    want to know what i wuld pick- way too easy christian laboutin heels!!! way beter but little on the expensive side
    you decide

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sejal, definitley go with the Christian Laboutin heels, peep toes are so IN.

    ReplyDelete