Saturday, March 28, 2009

Shopping with a Budget

Several things to cover today:

1) The winner for how to say blog is : (drum roll please)  BLAH-G!! So now I will use the term blah-g.

2) You guys really need to comment more. It's like toe-dally putting me down. I't makes me think that no one checks out my blah-g!! ☹☹☹ Seriously girls, I need to know if you like my blah-g, because I am toe-dally open to awl suggestions.  

3) I was looking at awl my comments which equals a toe-dall of two~thanks so much☹~ so this blah-g is dedicated to those to comments. Props to you: Laine and Shanique. Soo, Happy Birthday Shanique! (F.Y.I. : Juicy Couture is IN, but nawt as IN, as some other designers: examples: Marc Jacobs, Pucci, Ralph Lauren..you get what I'm saying right?) Anyway, hope you're b~day is fab x 10!! 

4) My advice for shopping with a budget:

Ahb-viously I have never had a budget. But there managable~ I guess. You just can't go to stores like Gucci, Tiffany & Co., Prada, Coach, etc. I would recommend for those awn a budget to go to Sephora for make-up, there price ranges are awl over the place. And for clothes and some other accessories Forever 21. There clothes are unbuh-lieveably cheap, but if you're awn a budget, I guess it's okay. Alawt of their clothes are replicas of designer items, except a million times cheaper. So if you have a budget Forever 21 and Sephora are perfect for you. Hope that answers your question Laine. {Great question, btw}

5) I have a new term: EC: Effortlessly Cute, {{love it, hate it, comment and tell me!}}

6) Leave your e-mail address if you want to be on my mailing list {if you don't want other people to know it, just e-mail you're e-mail address to me at: massiekurx10@gmail.com

That's awl for today girl's, and puh-lease let me know you were here! COMMENT!!

Oh, and stay updated, I'll have a new Current State of the Union tommorrow!

xoxo,

♥MB♥


25 comments:

  1. Effortlessly Cute i love it! and this is my first time on the blah-g but i promise i will be all the time!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mass, my name is KT, ur blah-g is soooo awsome!! I ♥ you!! Plzz give me a shoutout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ehmagawd! This is awsome!!! I e-mailed you, please respond!I wouldn't mind if you used my question on a blah-g

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Mass! U opened commenting to anonymous users! Thank gawd! I didn't have an account with wordpress or blogger or anything, thx soo much, i bet soo many more people woll comment now!! U rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mass! Love the blah-g, there is this other girl from word press making one, ehmagawd she is so fake its nawt even funny!! Give me a shout out maybe??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this and Effortlessly Cutee is amazing i love how you came up with that:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo cool... and i ttly ah-gree with Kay^^ EC is sooo ah-mazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way-way-way-way wait!! Massie, you like Forever 21????

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nawt at awl, but alawt of my viewers do, so I'm nawt gonna insult it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I was gonna say, lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. thx girls for commenting...finally! Maybe it was because I changed commenting so that anyone can comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's why I am commenting

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great blog Mass.. I ♥ it!! A shout out would be soo great!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kay girls, I am closing my blah-gs commenting until tmrw morning, I'll notify you when you can comment again..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Massie my name is Taylor and i luv ur blah-g. just wanted to ask you a question, what type of phone do u have? I have a blackberry. just wondering. THANX!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Mass!! This blah~g is so great! I love it soo much, and you have the most ah~mazing advice! And Leah, I saw that other girl who's trying to be Massie on wordpress, is that lame or what, lol!! Pllease give me a shoutout!! Thx Mass, I <3 u!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Heyy! thanks for the advice. I will totally check out Forever 21. I'd <3 heart to be on your email list so here is mine: SamiLaine@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Has Bean had her babies yet??

    ReplyDelete
  20. HEYY!!!!Massie ur sooo ah-mazing!!!!Btw i heart EC!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. i ♡ EC!! and my email address is poomthedoom64@aol.com. i ♡ ur site!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Massie, what did Nina say?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sorry, it was for alpha-eyes only.

    ReplyDelete
  24. toe-dally cute! luv it! I shop on a budget and I usually get stuff from Forever 21. I don't want to look fake though, so are you sure it doesn't look like I'm trying to be designer? Btw, email is alystar251@yahoo.com ! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete