Friday, March 27, 2009

My Top Ten Yes Stickers! {3.27.09}

Heyy! It's Mass, and alawt of you have been urging me to post my top ten yes stickered items from Lucky, soo here they are:

1. Metallic Leather "Adore" flats~ $240~Juicy Couture (pg. 71)

2. Black and White Cotton Pumps~$260~Karen Millen (pg. 72) {{the price gawt cut off in my issue so the price my be awf a bit..}}

3.  Cotton Jersey "Martha" Blazer~$138~Canterbury New Zealand (pg. 86)

4. Silk Dress in Moss Green and Powder Blue~$460~ Black Halo (pg. 88)

5. Leather "Vidar" Sandals~$335~ Theory (pg. 118)

6. Astra Green Papaya Nutrient Mask~$41~ Astraskincare.com (pg. 124)

7. Patent Leather "Redding" in White~$198~ Micheal Kors (pg. 152)

8. Vinyl and Yarn "Austin Small Coal" Woven Tote~$345~ Kate Spade

9. Bamboo Dress~$273~ Eco-Ganik/ Nimli.com (pg. 176)

10. "Smugglers" Dress~$435~ Rachel Comey (pg. 197)

Okay girls, so those are my top-ten yes stickers from Lucky! Comment and tell me what you think!
 
Oh, and a shout out to Cayla22 who is toe-dally fab.

xoxo,

MB

3 comments:

  1. Really awesome blog Massie... I was just wondering:
    maybe you could post some fashion advice for us with out an unlimited budget

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haay Mass .
    My birthday is on saturday [ tomorrow ! ]
    I'm wonderin if you could gimme a shout out pleease ?
    I finished the book It's Not Easy Being Mean.
    I heart yah loaadsz.!!

    .xx Shanique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Massie,
    Luv ya grl! ya check out my blah-g!
    Sofia

    ReplyDelete