Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Blah-g: Shoutout..

Heyy! Sorry I haven't blah-ged in like forever, I have just been unbuh-lievably busy, I'll tell you about my day later. From now awn, I am going to be giving shoutouts. Which means: if you leave a comment/follow my blah-g, or do anyhting that makes me like you, then I'll give you a shoutout. So keep commenting, and btw, if you're going to follow my blah-g, puh-lease follow it publically, because I have like three-hundred followers and they are awl puh-rivate, so it makes me look like a toe-dall LBR with only three public followers. 

In other news, I have MAJOR G-points to spill!! Ehmagawd!! Excited x 10 to tell you!! Check back on Friday: 3~20~09, to find out what it is!! Trust me, it's worth checking out! (Well, actually anything I do is worth checking out) 

Anyhow, my day was fab-u-lous!! BOCD is starting to get the better side of me. Ever since the boys moved in, I haven't exactly loved BOCD. But, I sort of am changing my mind. Before, I though the boys were absolute pigs, but there may be a few, that aren't such pigs. But, ah-bviously I can nawt tell anything more, it's way too early to say anything.  :):)

And a big shout out to unique-darling. Thx for actually making a public comment. Keep updated for my big news and Current State of the Union, coming soon!! 

MB


3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm that user with the really long name that followed your blog. Sorry about the name. If you shoutout to me, use the name Twilight Babe! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG massie you are so awesome. i need to pick between gold michael kors wedges christian laboutin heels. help!

    ReplyDelete