Friday, March 20, 2009

Ehma-G!!

Egmagawd, Ehmagawd!! Like I told you yesterday, I have MAJOR G-points to spill! Nobody else knows, and it is sooo exciting!! I am so excited for her, and yes it is a her that I am referring to. Specifically, that her is Bean!! 

Okay, I'm going to tell you........BEAN IS HAVING PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EHMAGAWD! I am soooo excited!! Isn't it so exciting!?!? She was acting really weird, I went shopping for her and got her Ugg Slippers, and an ah-dorable Juicy Couture track suit, but nuh-thing, and I mean nuh-thing would lift her spirits. Soo, we took her to the doctor, and she said Bean is going to have babies!! (Must have happened when we were in Italy over February break. She went to this dog type hotel. It was like a (ugh, barf:)....kennel... except on a scale of one to ten it was defenetely a ten. Soo yeah. I know I can nawt wait!
 
Sorry, I have to go now. Sleepover at Kuh-laire's for a change. I know weird x 10. But, whatevs. TTFN

Btw, go on the PC's site http://theprettycommitteeblog.webs.com, so go awn and check it out. It is fab x 10! 
Thx! And shout out to Twilight Babe, an actual public follower. Thx! TTFN

MB

1 comment: